|By Marketwired .||
|August 27, 2014 01:00 PM EDT||
LAWRENCE, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/27/14 -- Seven10 Storage Software, the leading developer of cloud-based information lifecycle management (ILM) software, announced strategic partnerships with Bedroc and Comport Consulting Corp., two award-winning, data management and infrastructure solution providers. Each partner will leverage Seven10 technology to deliver solutions that help customers transition from legacy storage while enabling easy access to the next generation of secure and affordable storage platforms.
"The Bedroc and Comport partnerships will set the standard for how Seven10 will go to market in 2014 and beyond. Our success is tied to creating strategic relationships with resellers who truly understand the problems caused by massive data growth and storage obsolescence," said Bobby Moulton, president & CEO of Seven10. "The combination of Seven10's migration plus cloud ILM software, and the industry expertise offered by both Bedroc and Comport, will usher in a new approach to storage evolution and cloud adoption."
Through these partnerships, Seven10 will continue to simplify the transition process of moving off legacy storage and onto new storage platforms, which allows organizations to overcome the challenges typically associated with an enterprise storage refresh:
- Seamless, software-driven data migration - Whether the legacy environment is EMC Centera, HP MAS, or any existing NAS storage, Storfirst Migration with EASynch technology makes the transition transparent and safe.
- Converged, centralized and secure storage management - Storfirst Gateway auto tiering technology is designed to ensure the right storage is host to the right data, no matter where the storage is located.
- Effortless adoption of cloud and cloud services - With the industry's most complete support of cloud storage -- including Amazon S3, EMC Atmos, HP Openstack, and Microsoft Azure -- Storfirst's file system provides a standard (CIFS or NFS), fast, and easy access layer into a cloud-as-a-tier storage environment.
"It is with great pleasure that Bedroc embarks upon a partnership with Seven10," said Michael Zollmann, Director of Professional Services for Bedroc. "Seven10's technology is built to make storage adoption easy while making data migration painless and cloud access effortless. Their enterprise software solutions are proven and reliable, specifically in the Healthcare vertical, and will offer significant value to Bedroc's Data Center services, while at the same time providing tremendous value to our clients."
"Our customers are interested in consolidating their data to standards-based, enterprise storage management platforms, and partnering with Seven10 will ensure a smooth transition," said Jack Margossian, President and CEO of Comport Consulting. "In Comport's Healthcare Solutions practice, we use Storfirst Migration to move legacy patient data from retiring NAS and CAS systems to automated data repositories that protect, control and reliably deliver relevant patient information to clinicians. With the Storfirst Gateway we deliver patient data through a secure cloud connection to Hospital Information Exchanges, physician and patient portals, and affiliated clinics."
About Seven10 Storage Software
Seven10 is an enterprise storage software company that provides organizations with simple, unified information management that includes data migration capabilities from existing storage arrays. With support for on premise and cloud technologies, Seven10 delivers a secure, scalable, and centralized view of tiered storage. With proven success in healthcare, financial and other compliance-driven markets, Seven10's software delivers demands for immediate access while providing the most economical choices for long-term data retention. Technology built for an evolving enterprise.
Seven10 is privately held and based in Lawrence, MA. For more information, visit www.seven10storage.com
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Seven10Software
Seven10, Seven10 Storage Software and the Storfirst brands are trademarks of Seven10 Storage Software, LLC.
Seven10 Storage Software, LLC.
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- The Future of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up
- Did Google's Eric Schmidt Coin "Cloud Computing"?
- Cloud Computing Is Far More Than Just Cutting Enterprise IT Costs
- SYS-CON's 1st International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo: Show Report
- Amazon, Google, Microsoft - Big Three Cloud Providers Examined
- Ray Ozzie: Who Can Keep Microsoft From "Growing Old Inside"?