|By Marketwired .||
|August 26, 2014 08:00 AM EDT||
DURHAM, NC--(Marketwired - August 26, 2014) - Principled Technologies (PT) tested VMware vCloud Hybrid Service (vCHS) against Microsoft Azure to discover which public cloud solution offered stronger compute performance. vCHS delivered up to two times the CPU performance of Microsoft Azure, meaning that with vCHS, a business would need fewer vCPUs to do the same processing work.
Your company might benefit from moving applications to the cloud, but only if those applications have the vCPU resources they need to perform well. vCHS performed dramatically better than Microsoft Azure throughout PT's CPU tests -- an advantage that means you'd need fewer vCPUs and could reduce the cost of running applications in the cloud. To see detailed results, read the report at facts.pt/1zUpX5d.
About Principled Technologies, Inc.
Principled Technologies, Inc. is the leading provider of technology marketing and learning & development services.
Principled Technologies, Inc. is located in Durham, North Carolina, USA. For more information, please visit www.principledtechnologies.com.
Principled Technologies, Inc.
1007 Slater Road, Suite #300
Durham, NC 27703
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- The Future of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up
- Did Google's Eric Schmidt Coin "Cloud Computing"?
- Cloud Computing Is Far More Than Just Cutting Enterprise IT Costs
- SYS-CON's 1st International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo: Show Report
- Amazon, Google, Microsoft - Big Three Cloud Providers Examined
- Ray Ozzie: Who Can Keep Microsoft From "Growing Old Inside"?